Established in 1986, Dale Care is one of the leading home care providers in the North East, helping our service users to stay as independent as possible within the comfort of their own home.
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager for our new operation in Hull. We are looking for someone to help deliver growth of our domiciliary care operations. Within the role you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring Dale Care’s continued compliance with relevant legislation. Liaising with the Operations Manager you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met
Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure Registered Locations are fully compliant with Local Authorities specifications, CQC KLOES and Dale Care’s Policies and Procedures.
- To continuously, assess and monitor processes to achieve maximum standards (GOOD) following CQC inspections.
- To ensure the delivery of safe, personalised services to each individual service user through assessment, person centred planning and regular outcome focussed reviews of services.
- To build and maintain efficient communications streams with stake holders and to promote an engagement culture within each local community.
- To grow and develop services through increasing delivered hours and maximising referral opportunities
- To ensure good and safe practice in all activities relating to service user care by putting systems in place to support, monitor and evaluate care and services provided
- To ensure Service User Pathway is implemented and maintained, including Quality Assurance Visits and Surveys, promoting safety, effective relationships and improving communications
- To ensure Care Worker Pathway is implemented and maintained, including regular Team Meetings and Surveys.
- To ensure admin staff are provided with support, guidance and instruction to monitor performance enabling them to perform their role competently
- To proactively prepare inspections and audits in a timely manner through Improvements Plans and compiling folders.
- To ensure admin and care staff feel supported and informed of ongoing changes within the business and legislation.
- To investigate safeguardings and escalated complaints in detail providing an effective outcome and liaising with stakeholders and CQC when required
- To monitor Compliance Trackers and Workflows ensuring that they are fully completed and effective outcomes achieved
- To provide a notification to the CQC when dictated as per Dale Care’s Policies and Procedures
- To compile and provide relevant managements and compliance reports to the Operations Manager
- To identify recruitment needs and develop plans to ensure the service is appropriately resourced with capacity for growth
- To analyse capacity reports and monitor referrals liaising with the Operations Manager.
- To participate in appointed meetings (Recruitment, Compliance, Governance,…) and to organise regular admin team meetings (area supervisors, coordinators) completing and sharing minutes.
- To liaise with Training Department, to monitor Training Matrix and Shadowing.
- To develop individual learning and development pathway and resource ongoing training to continuously update skills
The suitable candidate will have previous management experience and have worked within the care industry. In addition you will:
- Have a positive and flexible attitude and a desire to make a difference
- Be up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a Registered manager would be desirable.
– 25 days holidays (+ bank holidays)
– Pension scheme
– Store discounts
– Employee health and wellbeing service