Established in 1986, Dale Care is one of the leading home care providers in County Durham and Gateshead. Our home care services are targeted towards helping our service users to stay as independent as possible within the comfort of their own home.
About the Role
Due to a continued increase in demand, we are seeking to add to our Recruitment team. You will be based from our new offices in Meadowfield (Durham) where you will support across the recruitment function within the business whilst also providing general day-to-day HR support.
Salary – up to £22,000
Your duties will include:
· Assisting with the management of the recruitment process from advertising through to induction for a specific geographic location
· Researching and developing new recruitment channels to help diversify the sources and increase the number of applications received
· Developing relationships with local job centres to assist with candidate attraction
· Utilising social media channels to increase the company’s online presence and to increase applications
· Tracking specific needs of the individual areas covered and providing data in relation to recruitment, absence, employee performance, turnover and conduct
· Assisting with absence management process
· Conducting investigations in response to concerns raised
· Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as required
· Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
· Managing HR administration processes
· Additional duties as required
The suitable candidate will have previous experience within a similar role. You will have worked in a busy, high-volume role and be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and work independently. Previous experience in a similar role is also essential, as is attention to detail. You must also have a driving license and your own transport.
– 25 days holidays (+ bank holidays)
– Pension scheme
– Store discounts
– Employee health and wellbeing service