Established in 1986, Dale Care is one of the leading home care providers in the North East, helping our service users to stay as independent as possible within the comfort of their own home. We are now expanding our services into the Hull after the award of a new contract with the Council. This will be exciting time to join as we continue with our expansion.
About the Role
You will be based from our offices in Hull where you will support across the recruitment function within the business.
Your duties will include:
· Assisting with the management of the recruitment process from advertising through to induction for a specific geographic location
· Researching and developing new recruitment channels to help diversify the sources and increase the number of applications received
· Developing relationships with local job centres to assist with candidate attraction
· Utilising social media channels to increase the company’s online presence and to increase applications
· Tracking specific needs of the individual areas covered and providing data in relation to recruitment, absence, employee performance, turnover and conduct
· Assisting with absence management process
· Conducting investigations in response to concerns raised
· Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as required
· Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
· Managing HR administration processes
· Additional duties as required
The suitable candidate will have previous experience within a similar role. You will have worked in a busy, high-volume role and be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and work independently. Attention to detail is also essential.
- 1 year’s previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Driving license and own transport (Essential)
– 25 days holidays (+ bank holidays)
– Pension scheme
– Store discounts
– Employee health and wellbeing service