Established in 1986, Dale Care is one of the leading home care providers across the North East, helping our service users to stay as independent as possible within the comfort of their own home.
Due to continual expansion an exciting opportunity has now arisen for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketing graduate to join our Communications team. Working from our new offices in Meadowfield, this is a newly created role, assisting not only across the North East but also working with our services in Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire.
Duties will include:
· Creating and designing content using specialised software.
· Oversee the digital profile of the company and ensure all channels are monitored and updated.
· Oversee and update the website(s) and blog.
· Research and analysis to improve company website’s ranking on search engines
· Implement and compile documentation for use within a diverse range of departments.
· Proofread and advise upon current and new company documents to assist with the improvement and changes to company profile.
· Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of company’s materials and social media publications.
· Work in conjunction to the Communications Manager to prepare an Annual Communication Strategy.
· Devise marketing campaigns and analyse the impact of campaigns preparing analytical reports and action planning.
· Organise a calendar of marketing events, such as dinners, promotions, exhibitions, workshops, open days or fundraising activities.
· Raise company profile and provide workshops to administration staff to assist in achieving best outcomes.
· Represent the company at social events in conjunction with the Communication Manager.
· Undertake market research and establish best practice in achieving targets.
· Coordinate with outside agencies, for example designers, to produce marketing material such as stationery and web pages
· Write press releases and communicate for the media and liaise with Head Office to ensure best outcomes.
· Develop and communicate through the organisation’s CRM
The suitable applicant will have:
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Understanding of web design
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
25 days holidays + bank holidays
Laptop and company phone