We are recruiting for Home Care Workers to join our growing team in Kinsgwood, West Carr, North Carr, Sutton and Holderness
Are you looking for a role that is rewarding and provides a sense of satisfaction? Are you looking for a unique and varied role? If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’, then a role in care could be for you!
Established in 1986, Dale Care is a leading home care providers, helping our Service Users to stay as independent as possible within the comfort of their own home.
Our Home Care Workers have the chance to make a real difference to people’s lives, both at home and supporting them in the community. This is a role that varies from day-to-day helping the more vulnerable in our society, offering a sense of satisfaction that is difficult to match.
- Dale Care Workers are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
- Our carers travel to the customers own home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Dale Care.
- The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different from what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing personal care and support or domestic support
- One full week of training (paid) prior to starting work
- Shadowing (paid) with an experienced staff member
- Regular refresher training to ensure your upkeep of skills and knowledge, on-going continuing personal development
- Free DBS
- Full paid shifts (no unpaid time in your shifts)