Home Care Worker
Carers required to work in Bradford and the surrounding areas
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in the care sector. Dale Care Complex specialises in supporting children and adults in their own home and in the community, with the priority being safe and effective outcome focused care and support.
Your role in brief
- Care Assistants are responsible for meeting the support requirements of the individuals, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
- Working with the individuals on their own home and assisting them with daily tasks
- The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing personal care and support or domestic support
Skills you should possess
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- Experience in supporting an individual with health or behavioural needs would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- You must be friendly, compassionate and enthusiastic
- Able to work as part of a team
- You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Reliability & flexibility is of utmost importance as our individuals are dependent on their care team for everyday needs
- Own transport (essential)
Benefits working for Dale Care Complex
- Excellent pay rates
- Paid DBS
- Paid holidays
- Company Pension (Auto-Enrolment)
- Career development opportunities as well as Diplomas in Health & Social Care.
- Full training & competence and ongoing training
- Ongoing staff support from our nursing team