Out of Hours Coordinator
- Pension scheme
- Store discounts
- Employee health and wellbeing service
Dale Care is one of the North East's leading home care providers with over 30 years’ experience in providing home care services which are targeted towards supporting elderly and vulnerable adults to live as independent as possible.
About the Role
We provide domiciliary care between 7am and 10pm Monday to Sunday within County Durham, Stockton and Gateshead. Dale Care is passionate about providing high quality service to all service users and carers at all times.
Working as part of a team based at our Crook head office and from your own home, you will be required to manage a multi-line switchboard dealing with queries from carers, service users and external bodies.
Please note that the role is not solely home based- it will involve some office based work also
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong I.T skills
- Srong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience managing a busy work load
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to analyse a situation and take decisive action in a timely manner
- Call centre experience
- Care sector experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Hours of work are between:
- Monday to Friday 6am – 9am and 5pm – 11pm
- Saturday and Sunday – 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm