- Hourly Rate: £11.80 - £12.60 (+30p/ mile)
- Free DBS
- Retail discounts (Blue Light Card)
- Employee Health and Wellbeing Service
- Paid shadowing with an experienced staff member
- Regular refresher training to ensure your upkeep of skills and knowledge
The purpose of the role is to provide general support and flexibility to the domiciliary care workers by completing care calls in any area of operation as required by the needs of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Community responder you will carry out the following duties of a Home Care worker:
- Meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
- Travelling to the service user’s own home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Dale Care.
- Providing personal care and support or domestic support.
- Assisting service users with medication
- Preparing of meals for service users
- Accurate completion of all relevant documentation
In addition to the above duties, as a community responder you will also be expected to:
- Complete care calls within all of the areas covered by Dale Care as directed by the coordinating team
- Promote and demonstrate good practice in the community to other carers
- Carry out observations of existing carers
- Carry out shadowing of new carers, providing feedback to the training department
- To assist with auditing documentation as and when required