Home Manager (Care)- Middlesbrough
Dale Care are seeking to recruit a Scheme Manager to work at a care facility in Middlesbrough. The facility specialises in providing people with their care needs, supporting independence whilst at the same time providing access to professional carers for whatever personal needs might be required. The facility is committed to providing effective care methods that do not impede upon an individual’s satisfaction with their surroundings, with daily opportunities to socialise and become involved with activities and entertainments.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the care service, ensuring the delivery of high end, quality care to service users which meets legislative requirements and the Care Quality Commission standards.
The Scheme Manager is responsible for working alongside other Managers to ensure the smooth running and development of the business. Some duties of the role include:
- To actively participate in the growth and development of the business
- To develop and manage relationships with Service Users, Local Authorities, Families and Clients· Ensure the successful operation of quality control processes, safeguarding processes and health and safety requirements
- Work in partnership with the Care Quality Commission and Local Authority
- Effectively support, lead and motivate a remote workforce providing supervision, guidance and advice when required.
- To understand recruitment needs to ensure that there are sufficient resources at the branch which allows the branch to grow
- To ensure that a compliant, high quality and sustainable service is delivered from the branch
- To develop and grow a pipeline of talent in the branch through training and developing the team
- To ensure that there is effective communication at all levels internally and externally
- To produce and interpret Management information so that the branch is continuously improving and exceeding targets set
- To ensure that any issues which arise are dealt with effectively and efficiently within the framework provided
- To lead the branch with integrity
- To work in a calm, professional and exemplary manner and in return we can offer a competitive salary as well as other role benefits.
About the person
The role is a pivotal role to be able to have a functional business and team. We are looking for a candidate with positive attitude and always looking to improve themselves. You will have strong managerial skills to be able to manage a diverse team. You will be passionate about your role and you will be excited to learn and improve yourself to the best of your abilities.
- Highly Organised
- Managing Stress
- Problem Solver
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Minimum of 3 years care sector experience including a minimum 1 year of management
- Disciplinary Process and Management
- Leadership and change management
- Quality Assurance experience
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org